Award-winning PDF software
Get Irs 941 - Schedule B 2017-2023 - Us Legal Forms: What You Should Know
You are required to file a Schedule C when the following information is found on the return. (1) A claim for refund of an overpayment claimed by you on line 3 of a return for any tax year other than the tax year for which the return is filed. (2) A claim for refund of an overpayment of tax imposed by subchapter G (or subchapter VIII) for the tax year for which the return is filed. (3) A claim of an amount for a tax liability that was determined for a taxable year by the Internal Revenue Service based on an employment income tax return of an employee for that taxable year that did not include an adjustment for underpayments. (4) A claim for an amount for any tax period other than the tax period for which the return is filed. (5) An adjustment (and the corresponding deduction) for any overpayment described in item (i)-(4) of this paragraph (a) on account of an overpayment in the tax period for which the report is filed. Form 941-SR, Self-Employment Tax Return (for employees) Form 941-SS, Self-Employment Tax Return (for business owners) Additional Information The following books may help you to navigate this tax law. The New America Foundation's Tax Policy Center The U.S. Department of Labor website. The Center for Responsible Lending's blog on the state of the tax system for small businesses About the Author Paul C. Coughlin began his career as a professional tax preparer in the early 1980s, and continues to do so today. He graduated from the University of Virginia College of Law in 1996 and received his J.D. in 1995 from the Federal Law School, American University in Washington, D.C. He continues practice as an attorney in Virginia and is an adjunct professor at Villanova University School of Law. He is the recipient of numerous awards for his professional work as a tax specialist, including the Virginia Commission for Tax-Practice Professionalism' “Most Improved Tax Return” award, the Tax Foundation's “Tax Expert of the Year” award; the Tax Foundation's “Lawyer of the Year” award; and the “Tax Professionals' Award for excellence” from the International Association of Tax Professionals.
Online remedies aid you to organize your document administration and increase the productivity of one's workflow. Observe the quick guidebook in an effort to finish Get IRS 941 - Schedule B 2017-2023 - US Legal Forms, stay clear of glitches and furnish it in a timely method:
How to complete a Get IRS 941 - Schedule B 2017-2023 - US Legal Forms on line:
- On the website while using the kind, click on Begin Now and move for the editor.
- Use the clues to complete the suitable fields.
- Include your personal information and facts and call data.
- Make absolutely sure that you choose to enter accurate details and quantities in correct fields.
- Carefully take a look at the articles of your variety in the process as grammar and spelling.
- Refer to support section for those who have any concerns or address our Guidance workforce.
- Put an digital signature with your Get IRS 941 - Schedule B 2017-2023 - US Legal Forms aided by the assistance of Indication Tool.
- Once the shape is concluded, push Accomplished.
- Distribute the all set kind by means of email or fax, print it out or help you save with your machine.
PDF editor permits you to definitely make changes for your Get IRS 941 - Schedule B 2017-2023 - US Legal Forms from any net linked machine, customize it as outlined by your preferences, indication it electronically and distribute in several techniques.